At Bridges for Heroes we want to make qualifying and receiving assistance as quick and easy as we can. To apply simply click the link below and complete the on-line application. BEFORE you begin your on-line application please be prepared to attach a .pdf file (scanned image) or .jpg file (picture image) of the following three documents:
- Your DD-214 Form
- The first two pages of your most recent Federal Tax Return
- Your appropriate 1095-A/1095-B/1095-C Tax Documentation OR a Statement of Coverage from your health insurance carrier.
These documents will be used for verification purposes and must accompany your application in order for your application to be reviewed.
You may qualify for assistance if:
- You have been Honorably Discharged (DD-214 required)
- You are currently covered by a Medical Insurance Plan
- Your Annual Household Income is less than (latest tax return required):
- Individual Veteran: $36,180
- Household of 2: $48,720
- Household of 3: $61,260
- Household of 4: $73,800
- Household of 5: $86,340
- Household of 6: $98,880
Click the button below if you meet these qualifications.